January 30, 2009

Another year on the slopes. Life is just getting better and better!

Flying down the hill, was Cade's form of travel today. This was only his third time skiing and after a couple of runs he quickly remembered how to ski and was out skiing all of us. Even though we were soaking wet, we had so much fun. By about 2:00 we were exhausted but Cade was ready for more. If we could only have the energy of an eight year old.
I learned how to ski when I was 11, and I vowed that when I had children I would teach them to ski. I have always wanted my children to be well rounded and be exposed to a number of different activities. There is something so amazing about being in nature surrounded by pine trees in the dead of winter. I just love the smell of the pine trees and fresh mountain air.







1 comment:

Ginga said...

That sounds like fun - I've lived here all my life and never skied.