A couple months ago our friends called us up and wanted us to go camping. As we were exploring our options, we came up with this crazy scheme to enjoy camping in luxury, while making a little money. After hours of research Craig located the perfect toy hauler in Arizona. One crazy weekend we loaded up the kids and took a 13 hour drive to Pheonix, Arizona to pick up our almost new toy hauler. Our goal was to buy the toy hauler, use it for one weekend and turn around and sell it. Well to the amazement of all our family members, that is exactly what we did!!! We even pocket a chunk of change in the process. We had a great trip camping and two weeks later we sold the toy hauler. Craig is awesome, what can I say. He has a nact for making money in strange ways.

While in Arizona we stopped at along the side of the road to take some pictures of the amazing cactuses. Cade must have been very bored, because when we stopped he found all types of things to help entertain himself. This is a picture of Cade hiding from his dad. He figured because he was wearing a green shirt he would blend in. Funny!
The real treat was stopping in the little town we lived in for six months. I miss it soo much, but unfortunatley I don't think I can every talk Craig into moving back. Maybe we will have to buy a winter home there later in life.



No comments:
Post a Comment