March 7, 2009

Our brilliant two year old!

It has been our family tradition every Christmas holiday season to complete a new puzzle during the Christmas break. Well this year we went a little crazy and we could not get enough puzzles to keep us happy. Aaron has always loved puzzles from the moment Grandma introduced them to him in church. He was getting bored with the little wood puzzles grandma brought so I thought I would try a little harder puzzle. Sure enough with in one afternoon he had it completed. This was a 12 piece puzzle. Just for fun I decided to try a 25 piece puzzle and see what he could do. He had it completed with in 15 minutes. Aaron is a puzzle maniac. He will now spend hours sitting on our kitchen floor putting together his puzzles. As soon as he has one complete he dumps it out and starts over. It is just amazing! Mind you, he is just barely two years old!





Aaron even wanted to try the big thousand piece puzzle. We lost the last piece and could not find if for a couple of days. Aaron found it and we let him put in the last piece. Great work Aaron!










2 comments:

Jen Crook said...

Wow, way to go Aaron! I hate puzzles...glad someone does!

Anonymous said...

Awe!! How cute is he!!!?? I hope everyone is doing well!!!
I love you all!!!
Give Aaron a kiss for me!
Love, Pamela