March 7, 2009

Super Bowl

I will admit, I am not a big sports freak, and we rarely if ever watch the Super Bowl. However this year we decided to go along with the crowd and we at least turned it on for Cade's sake. We don't want to taint the poor eight year old's views on sports. Cade loves sports and even though we both are not sports nuts I have a feeling we are just going to have to suck it up and learn love the game or at least endure. He is very talented and I think we will be going to a lot of basketball, football, soccer, etc. games.
We had to watch the 3-D commercial. It wasn't that great but the kids loved wearing the glasses. I will admit that the last minute of the game and the hundred yard touchdown was way cool and fun to watch. I may just have to give football another try.








No comments: