At the last minute we decided to head off to Bear Lake to enjoy some 4-wheeling and friends. We spent the day swimming and riding 4-wheelers! Don't tell, but while Craig and the boys were out 4-wheeling, Mike rolled the 4-wheeler, and Liam got hurt! If Kathy finds out, YIKES, I would hate to be in their family. Ha, ha, I won't tell, NOT!!!
Us girls took off by ourselves, and ended up on the other side of the mountain, way off the beaten track. We weren't lost, but too lazy to come back the same we came, we found the main highway and prayed for the cops to disappear, as we rode through the hoards of bugs on a busy highway back to our camp ground! Disgusting bugs, we were covered from head to toe.
Uneventful? I think not, but loads of fun!!
The following day, we met my parents and went to Minnetonka Cave. Cold, chilly, but very interesting, and to top it off we had a singing tour guide! Hmmmm, not sure what to think about that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment